Master of Science – Computer Science Concentration (MS – CS)
Master of Science – Computer Science Concentration (MS – CS) designed with inputs taken from IT industry experts and employers. Keep up with the pace of innovation with access to the most up-to-date research and trending advancements in the IT field. Curriculum will also concentrate on issued faced by IT industry such as,
- Technology up-gradation
- Data storage and retrieval
- Complexity of software applications
This program also includes a helpful feature that lets student choose courses that correlate to a student’s experience and professional needs. Core classes include exposure to advanced concepts of Programming, Databases and Operating Systems. Electives courses include new and innovative courses to keep up dated in the fast-paced world of technology, including Big Data, Machine Learning and Advanced Web Technologies.
MS – CS is a 16-month, 36 credit hour program. The program consists of 11 courses and one project of 3 credit hours. In addition to a broad grounding across the breadth of advanced computer science courses, students should apply the knowledge and skills they have acquired.
- To implement best software engineering principles and practices to develop and maintain stable, secure, scalable and maintainable software.
- To manage complex enterprise technology systems, design enterprise architecture, manage risk mitigation and evaluate data to create business intelligence and data modelling that drive strategic decision making.
- To recommend appropriate technology solutions based on organizational needs and evaluations of other alternative solutions.
- To work in geographically dispersed teams to produce effective solutions of complex information technology problems.
- To select technologies, policies and procedures to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and IT systems.
Master of Business Administration – Finance Concentration (MBA – Finance)
MBA – Finance aligns with industry needs to help students to advance their career as a financial planner, manager or analyst. Program features a practical approach that combines case studies, engaging discussions and project-based learning. Students can gain the in-depth knowledge and specialized skills required for corporate finance, investment banking, financial management, financial markets, securities firms, government and other settings.
MBA – Finance will cover concepts of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), the worldwide acceptance of these standards has created a demand for the IFRS professionals and companies prefer candidates that have an expertise in International Standards.
The program enables the students to understand financial issues pertinent to trade and commerce, while also preparing students to excel in a cross-functional business environment. MBA – Finance is a 16-month, 36 credit hour program. The program consists of 11 courses and one project of 3 credit hours.
- To analyze and evaluate financial problems in order to provide reliable recommendations for decision making.
- To understand concepts of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and explain the structure of the framework of international accounting standards.
- To evaluate financial risk and return strategies in the context of an organization’s mission and objectives
- To demonstrate the ability to develop recommendations for investment and financial policies to maximize wealth of an organization.
- To develop and manage internal financial processes and leverage external financial markets and institutions.
To construct alternative solutions to unique accounting situations and challenges.
Doctorate of Business Administration – Management Concentration (DBA – Management)
The DBA – Management program is designed for experienced professionals who want to gain deeper business knowledge and serve as global change agents in a corporate environment. This program covers current and emerging methodologies, risk-management techniques and complexity theories for improving project and program results.
The DBA – Management program is a 24-month, 60 credit hour program. The program consists of 15 courses and one dissertation of 15 credit hours. The program was designed with insights from experienced leading business practitioners and faculty members.
This program emphasizes advanced decision-making and leadership skills and an in-depth knowledge of both theory and applied research. Students will explore some of the greatest challenges and opportunities facing business today and start applying the findings to corporate scenarios.
- To design rigorous research that contributes to the professional body of knowledge of business and management.
- To explain the principles of and apply a range of quantitative and qualitative research methods frequently used in business research to solve current business management problems.
- Critically evaluate business research studies in order to assess their quality and applicability in improving the effective handling of business management problems.
- To apply professional ethics consistently and appropriately.
- To be able to evaluate functional and cross-functional management approaches and synthesize management research and practices.